This course will introduce you to the human body, major illnesses of the body systems, and ways to keep the body healthy and free from disease.
Course Goals and Objectives:
1. Discuss and describe an overview of the human body, including organization and chemical processes.
2. Use correct terminology relating to body structure and function.
3. Identify cells and tissues microscopically and macroscopically and relate their specialized functions
4. Identify and discuss the structure and function of the body in health and disease.
5. Identify and explain factors relating to the transmission of disease.