All About Hurricanes
Work with your partner to answer these questions about hurricanes. For questions 1-4 stay on the web page and use the blue buttons on the top left corner. When you get to question 5 return to my web page to find the answers.
1. What is a hurricane?
2. How is a hurricane formed?
3. In sentences tell about how storms cause damage.
4. How many categories of hurricanes are there? Describe each one's wind speed.
5. Why are hurricanes given names?
6. Name 8 things you would want to keep in your personal survival kit.
7. Click on each member of the Benitez to learn about their experience with Hurricane Andrew.