- Students will use demonstrate knowledge of cell terms and their parts by completing several activities in small groups and individually using Appleworks and Inspiration.
- Students will work in small groups while using interactive Smart Board technology to complete activities in Appleworks and Inspiration.
- Students will match cell vocabulary terms by dragging them to the appropriate cell part in the digital photograph provided in an Appleworks activity.
- Students will match cell vocabulary terms by dragging them to the appropriate cell part in the digital photograph provided in an Inspiration activity.
- Students will then download the Draw Activity to practice using the tools to draw a plant and animal cell as interpreted by using the model of the digital photo provided.
Sunshine State Standards
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- color printer (preferred)
- Smart Board
- Software, Inspiration, Appleworks