|1. Branded: to mark by burning the skin with a hot iron.
2. Constructed: to put together; fit together; build.
3. Daintily: with delicate beauty; freshly and prettily.
4. Devastation: the act of laying waste, destroying.
5. Lullaby: song for singing to a child in a cradle; soft song to lull a baby to sleep.
6. Pitch: to throw or fling; hurl; toss.
7. Resourceful: good at thinking of ways to do things; quick-witted.
8. Thieving: to steal.
9. Veins: membranous tubes forming part of the system of vessels that carry blood to the heart.
10. Accomplish: To do something successfully.