|The Dinosaurs of Waterhouse Hawkins Spelling List
The Dinosaurs of Waterhouse Hawkins Vocabulary List
|1. Erected: to put up; build.
2. Foundations: part on which the other parts rest for support; base.
3. Mold: a hollow shape in which anything is formed, cast, or solidified, such as the mold into which melted metal is poured to harden into shape, or the mold in which gelatin is left to stiffen.
4. Occasion: a special event.
5. Proportion: a proper relation among parts.
6. Tidied: to put in order; make neat.
7. Workshop: space or building where work is done.
8. Distress: a feeling of great pain or sadness.
9. Elaborate: complicated and detailed.
10. Embrace: to hug; to cherish or to love.
The Dinosaurs of Waterhouse Hawkins Flash Cards