|Stretching Ourselves: Kids with Cerebral Palsy Spelling List
|Stretching Ourselves: Kids with Cerebral Palsy Vocabulary List
|1. Abdomen: the part of the body containing the stomach, the intestines, and other important organs; belly.
2. Artificial: made by human skill or labor; not natural.
3. Gait: the kind of steps in moving; manner of walking or running.
4. Handicapped: having a physical or mental disability.
5. Therapist: person who specializes in the treatment of diseases, injuries, or disorders.
6. Wheelchair: chair on wheels, used especially by people who are sick or unable to walk.
7. Frigid: extremely cold.
8. Frontier: the far edge of a country, where few people live.
9. Function: a purpose, role, or job.
10. Genuine: real and not fake; honest or true.
Stretching Ourselves Kids with Cerebral Palsy Flash Cards