|Passage to Freedom Spelling List
|Passage to Freedom Vocabulary List
|1. Agreement: harmony in feeling or opinion.
2. Cable: a message sent through wires by electric current or electronic signals.
3. Diplomat: person whose work is to manage the relations between his or her nation and other nations.
4. Issue: to send out; put forth.
5. Refugees: person who flees for refuge or safety, especially to a foreign country, in time of persecution, war, or disaster.
6. Representatives: person appointed or elected to act or speak for others.
7. Superiors: person who is higher in rank, position, or ability.
8. Visa: an official signature or endorsement upon a passport, showing that it has been examined and approved.
9. Boundary: the line, fence, etc., that separates one area from another.
10.Broadcast: to send out a program on television or radio.
Passage to Freedom Flash Cards