1. Make sure that you and your child have read our weekly newsletter for the upcoming week.
2. Study spelling words for our pretest on Monday.
3. Your child should keep track of their weekly reading fluency worksheet (one section is completed each night), and is due at the end of the upcoming week. Your child will read the passage for one minute each night (Mon. Tues. Wed. Thurs.). If your child mispronounces a word or does not know a word, then you must count a point off for each one, from their total number of words read at the end of the one minute. This is due the following Friday.
4. Reading comprehension worksheet that is due the following Friday.
5. Math Superstars (Sunshine Math) worksheet that is due the following Friday.