Parents may apply for a hardship transfer from their zoned school if there is are extenuating circumstances that prohibit the student from attending the zoned school. Hardships are processed using the following procedures:
1. Parents apply at the Parent Information Center.
2. Placement of students is based on school capacity, attendance records and discipline history.
3. Hardship transfers may be revoked if students do not meet behavior and attendance standards.
4. Transportation is the responsibility of the parent.
5. Hardships transfers are accepted throughout the school year.