|Ghost Towns of the American West Spelling List
|Ghost Towns of the American West Vocabulary List
|1. Economic: of or about the management of the income, supplies, and expenses of a household.
2. Independence: freedom from the control, influence, support, or help of others.
3. Overrun: to spread over.
4. Scrawled: to write or draw poorly or carelessly.
5. Vacant: not occupied.
6. Predict: to say what you think will happen in the future.
7. Previous: former, or happening before.
8. Priority: something that is more important or more urgent than other things.
9. Professional: a member of a profession, such as a doctor, teacher, nurse, or lawyer.
10. Pursuit: trying to catch someone.
Ghost Towns of the American West Flash Cards